METRO MANILA COUNCIL|
Ordinance No. 5 Series of 1994
RE: TRUCK BAN
EDSA – TOTAL DAYTIME TRUCK BAN. 6:00 AM TO 9:00 AM FROM PASONG TAMO in MAKATI to BALINTAWAK in QUEZON CITY/CALOOCAN CITY & ROXAS BOULEVARD. DAILY EXCEPT SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS.
From 6:00 AM TO 9:00 AM and from 5:00 PM TO 9:00 PM everyday except Sundays and Holidays, no cargo truck shall be allowed to travel or pass along:
- España St. through Quezon Avenue from Echague St. to the Int. of West and South Avevenues.
- Claro M. Recto Ave. from Legarda St. to Del Pan St.
- Pres. Quirino Avenue from South Superhighway to Roxas Boulevard.
- P. Burgos St. through Ayala Boulevard, Legarda St., Magsaysay Boulevard and Aurora Boulevard from Roxas Boulevard to Boston St.
- E. Rodriguez Ave through Bonifacio Ave from Welcome Rotonda to Shoe Ave.
- South Superhighway through Nagtahan Bridge and Alfonso Mendoza St. from EDSA to Dimasalang St.
- Taft Ave. thorugh Quirino Ave from Redemptorist St. to Plaza Lawton to include McArthur, Quezon and Jones Bridge.
- Bonifacio Drive through Roxas Blvd. and NAIA Road from Aduana St. to the Ninoy International Airport.
- Rizal Avenue through Rizal Avenue Extension from Carriedo to Bonifacio Monument.
- Reina Regente St. through J. Abad Santos St. from Reina Regente Bridge to Rizal Ave. Ext.
FINE: Not less than P 500.00 but not more than P 2, 000.00 or by imprisonment of not less than 7 days nor more than 30 days or both at the discretion of the court.
MMDA METROBASE 24-HOUR ACTION CENTER
882.0874; 882.08.76; 882.39.83