is a professional broadcasting and information delivery service, operated by H.A.S. Communications, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "HAS"). All use of trapik.com is subject to trapik.com COPYRIGHT AND OTHER LEGAL NOTICES. Any use of this internet website constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms on conditions.
H.A.S. accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any error or omission in any data provided by trapik.com. HAS makes no representation or warranty regarding their standing, credit or otherwise of any person, firm or company mentioned in the information provided by trapik.com, nor the suitability of the data for any purpose.
Visitors of the trapik.com
internet website may not broadcast, copy, modify, alter, reverse engineer, disassemble, sell, transfer, rent, license, publish, distribute, or disseminate in any form or otherwise allow access to any or all of the data supplied by trapik.com to a third party, without the express written consent of HAS. All copyright and other rights to the information provided herein belong to HAS and nothing herein confers to the Visitor, any right or interest in the data.
Any use of trapik.com
is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any use of the site constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms:
- trapik.com is an electronic information provided by H.A.S. Communications, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as (HAS). The term "Visitor" or "Visitors" shall include the individual or the entity whose agent accesses any file within trapik.com or any Data within any file (hereinafter together referred to as "the Data") in the event that the Visitor is a corporation.
- All copyright and other rights in the Data at trapik.com belong to HAS, and nothing herein confers on the Visitor any right or interest in the Data. Except as expressly permitted below Visitors to this site may not copy, modify, alter, reverse engineer, disassemble, sell, transfer, rent, license, publish, distribute, disseminate or otherwise allow access to all or any of the Data. If the Visitor is a corporation this term shall apply to any subsidiary, affiliate or parent of such corporation.
- Visitors to the site may use the Data solely and exclusively for personal purposes or for internal purposes within the Visitor's organization. The Visitor may download and or copy limited portions of Data on an occasional ad hoc basis and distribute that Data within the Visitor's organization PROVIDED, HOWEVER, that
- the reproduction and distribution of such Data is not done in any manner which might be competitive with HAS's use, reproduction or distribution of the same or similar Data either in hard copy or electronic form and
- such Data is distributed with appropriate notices, including copyright notices, indicating HAS as the source of such Data and prohibiting any further reproduction or distribution of such Data. Downloading of any Data, content or images from this website does not transfer any right or ownership of such Data, content or images, and such Data, content or images may be used solely in accordance with the license herein..
- The Visitor expressly acknowledges that trapik.com was prepared by HAS (or its third party licensors) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money. The Visitor agrees to protect all copyright and other proprietary rights of HAS and its third party licensors in trapik.com. The Visitor shall honor and comply with reasonable written requests made by HAS to protect HAS and its licensor's contractual statutory and common law rights in trapik.com.
- All updates to the Data and all new versions of trapik.com shall be subject to these terms as if each such update and or new version were the original trapik.com referred to here.
- HAS reserves the right to alter or modify trapik.com, including portions thereof, from time to time. Such alterations or modifications may include, without limitation, addition or withdrawal of features, data or changes in instructions. HAS may also at any time discontinue trapik.com or discontinue providing updates.
- Neither HAS nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of trapik.com warrants that trapik.com shall meet the Visitor's requirements or that it will operate in an error free manner.
- A description or reference to a product, service or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by HAS of that product, service or publication. Products and software offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided by the supplier in connection with such product or software.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, NEITHER HAS NOR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS WARRANTS THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USING trapik.com. trapik.com IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ITS PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. HAS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN ANY DATA PROVIDED BY HAS ON trapik.com. HAS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE STANDING, CREDIT OR OTHERWISE OF ANY PERSON, FIRM OR COMPANY MENTIONED IN THE DATA, NOR THE SUITABILITY OF THE DATA FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF trapik.com IS ASSUMED BY THE VISITOR. IF THE OPERATION OF trapik.com IS DEFECTIVE, THE SUBSCRIBER, AND NOT HAS OR ITS DEALERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTION.
- The law of some countries and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Thus, the above limitations may not apply to the Visitor. This limited warranty gives the Visitor specific legal rights and the Visitor may also have other rights which vary from country to country and from state to state.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL trapik.com OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF trapik.com BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE trapik.com. WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NEITHER HAS, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANYONE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY LICENSOR, WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF trapik.com SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF trapik.com OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EVEN IF HAS OR ANY SUCH OTHER PERSON HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT LIABILITY IS NEVERTHELESS IMPOSED ON HAS OR ANY AFFILIATE THEREOF, OR ANY SUCH OTHER PERSON, TOTAL LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED US$10.00. THE LAW OF SOME COUNTRIES AND STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE VISITOR.
- These terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. The provisions and terms of any purchase order or other instrument issued by the Visitor shall be of no effect and the acceptance of any such order or instrument shall not in any way extend or alter these terms. Failure of either party to insist at any time upon strict compliance with these terms or to seek remedy of any breach shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies hereunder or of any such breach. These terms shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. If any of these terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that term shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.